§1 Data Administrator
§2 General Provisions
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, it is used, inter alia, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- The provided personal data are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- You have the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to transfer data, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data is possible electronically at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to
- Processing of your personal data after withdrawal of consent only in the scope of pursuing possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data (Article 6 (f) of the GDPR),
- To share your personal data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processing entities with whom we have concluded entrustment agreements. In particular, entities cooperating in commercialization.
- Personal data may be used to determine your profile and adapt the content of the website to your needs and to answer your inquiries using the contact forms.
- Personal data is not made available to third parties (data recipients within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data), unless such an obligation arises from legal provisions or from the need to provide data in order to provide the service.
- The User’s personal data is processed only in the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
§3 The aims and legal basis of processing users’ personal data.
Personal data is processed:
- In order to conclude and perform the contract to which you are a party or take action before concluding the contract, including the sale of products, services or after-sales service, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1b and 1c of GDPR.
- In order to carry out commercial and marketing activities for you, and in particular to send via e-mail our current offer, information about promotions and commercial information regarding our products and services, and to receive an electronic newsletter, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1a of the GDPR, in connection with art. 10 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services,
- In order to conduct commercial and marketing activities for you, in particular by using telecommunications terminal equipment and automatic calling systems for the purposes of direct marketing, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1a of the GDPR, in connection with art. 172 sec. 1 of the Act of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law. The stored information or access to it does not cause any configuration changes in the telecommunications end device of the subscriber or end user and the software installed in this device.
Providing data in order to implement point 1 is a condition for the conclusion of the contract. Refusal to provide data to the extent necessary to conclude or perform the contract and to the extent required by law will make it impossible to conclude it.
Providing data for the purpose of implementing items 2 and 3 is voluntary and unrelated to your rights under item 1. We encourage you to give your consent in this respect, as it allows us to present you our offers and improve the quality of sales.
§4 The scope of processing your personal data
We will process your data in the following areas:
- With reference to §3 point 1: name, surname, correspondence address, telephone number, e-mail address, NIP, REGON, company name, account number, name, surname and position of employees, if applicable
- With reference to §3 points 2 and 3: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, company name
- The collected information relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location and information sent to the website via contact forms.
- The collected data is used only for the purposes of monitoring and checking how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behavior on the website.
- We use the following cookies on our website:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the way the website pages are used;
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- You can disable or restore the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing the settings in your web browser. The cookie management instructions are available on the website: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
Date of the last update: 07/16/2021